• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

emergency report from China

jace

Off the fence
I hate to say this, I was sure I heard it this morning, but i have been searching through here and I can't find it. Maybe I was dreaming? I don't think they edit out from iPlayer. Sorry for the probable red herring.

Carrigon

Hanchuchu, I sent you a private message, as well. I believe the disease in China is what I was infected with in 91. It was passed through saliva. I did almost die from it and at first, we suspected HIV, but I was negative. The only thing that saved my life was high doses of shittake mushroom extract. I had to take twenty pills a day for two years. I would literally be dead without it. Something in it saved me. It's either an immune boosting property of the shittake mushroom or it's the high doses of vitamin D in it because shittake has the highest vitamin D content in the world. The only way I even knew about it was because, at the time, it was being used in Japan to treat Low Natural Killer Cell Syndrome, another term for CFIDS/ME. And it does work, it is not a cure, it is only a treatment and it seems to have the ability to bang this thing down, but only to a certain level. All I can say is, it saved my life when I got sick nineteen years ago. The people of China do not have to die from the disease. You can fight it. They may end up chronically ill, but they will live, if you fight with real weapons like this. I can also tell you, the disease is only contagious during the first thirty days. At least it was back when I got it. After thirty days, it seems to go tertiary and you can't give it away, at least not easily.

I know you've said you don't think it's CFIDS, but it is classic CFIDS/ME and it hits hard. It's not a mild form of it.

I hope this helps you. It's really all I can say about it.

hanchuchu

BBC news reported/ CDC comes to no conclusion/ experts lie

You can read the BBC news here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8505998.stm

CDC has no conclusion. We are still "fear of AIDS". The T-cell count is much higher than normal level,which indicates we caught a virus. I believe each doctor understands the meaning of CD3 and the CD4 and CD8.

Experts lost humanity--call us "fear of AIDS". Well, the expert dare not to shake hands with the patients, for fear of being infected as well. This is the ridiculous thing happening in China today.

If we are ingorned this time, we have to pass the virus to more people on purpose to raise public awareness.

Carrigon, can we email each other instead of posting here for your assistance? You can find my email in my profile.

V99

Some obvious thoughts.

There is a chance it's a new bug, so why keep giving HIV tests?
If the patient isn't listened to, and no cause is being found, then you would stay longer in the doctors office.
AIDS used to be called GRID - Say no more

julius

Watchoo lookin' at?
hanchuchu,

That was a horrible report by the BBC. I am disgusted. If I ever get better and have the strength I promise I'll help you guys out.

Carigon,
That shitake extract...was it AHCC?

Carrigon

Carigon,
That shitake extract...was it AHCC?

No, nineteen years ago, before Prohealth changed their name, they sold a brand of shitake mushroom in tablet form. It's no longer sold, probably because it worked. It was a pure high concentration of shitake mushroom. It was the only thing on this planet that saved my life and got me out of the bed. But around 96 or so, they stopped selling it. They started to push a combo mushroom thing that didn't work at all because there was hardly any shitake in it. The current Solray brand that's out has a powdered form in capsules that helps, but it's still nowhere near as powerful as what I took. And it has to be taken in high doses to get any effect. It's just not as strong. I've found that only shitake works. Reishi doesn't work at all.

hanchuchu

my comments on BBC report

I am not satisfied with the report either at first glance. Then, I calm down. If one medical profession reads this, he definitely understands the virus is REAL instead of fears. That is it. I believe I can still use the news report to persuade scientists to do the study for us. Why? I have my T-cell report, which is the final scientific evidence to prove we are ill. Don't worry about that report. I have ways to work around that. scientists believe in logic. Forget about that doctor talking about bullshit... No one dares to tell the truth.

I have pushed things move on and on... The truth will come out some day. I am young, I don't want to live this miserable life for years and years.

Thanks, guys. I believe I will give the truth to you in the future. Believe me. I know how to persuade people and more and more scientists get invloved in. No one can cover the truth.

Where is Kim? It seems like he is seriousl ill.

K

_Kim_

my comments on BBC report

I am not satisfied with the report either at first glance. Then, I calm down. If one medical profession reads this, he definitely understands the virus is REAL instead of fears. That is it. I believe I can still use the news report to persuade scientists to do the study for us. Why? I have my T-cell report, which is the final scientific evidence to prove we are ill. Don't worry about that report. I have ways to work around that. scientists believe in logic. Forget about that doctor talking about bullshit... No one dares to tell the truth.

I have pushed things move on and on... The truth will come out some day. I am young, I don't want to live this miserable life for years and years.

Thanks, guys. I believe I will give the truth to you in the future. Believe me. I know how to persuade people and more and more scientists get invloved in. No one can cover the truth.

Where is Kim? It seems like he is seriousl ill.

I'm here hanchuchu. I'm okay. I still pray for you everyday.

knackers323

Carrigon, does eating the shitake mushrooms help at all? or is there anything else that does a similar job? thanks

T

thefreeprisoner

Wow, hanchuchu what does your T-cell report say?
Sorry if I missed that earlier in the thread... it's a long thread and my brain isn't what it used to be.

Rachel xx

Carrigon

Carrigon, does eating the shitake mushrooms help at all? or is there anything else that does a similar job? thanks

I saw no real benefit from eating the mushrooms. The pills were highly concentrated. That's why you need high doses of it.

A semi similar job, but not really, would be high doses of Vitamin D. Vitamin D does help with energy, but it's still not the same as the shitake. The shitake helped to regulate my sleeping alot more. And it helped with some of the nerve pain. I just plain felt better on the shitake. But plain high doses of Vitamin D, about 8000IU a day, there's more energy. What I'm finding now is, without the Vitamin D, I'm more brain fogged, more fatigued, can't really function at all. With the Vitamin D, less foggy, more energy for daily tasks.

hanchuchu

Carrigon,

I got your email, and will reply to you in one or two days. I am in contact with several scientists now. Really exhausted today.

Rachel,

My T-cell report indicates the abnormal count and ratio of the T-cell, CD3, CD4 and CD8. I have more than 50 pages medical reports and I think they can be used to convince people. In fact, more and more scientists get to know the event in China.

CDC gives its opinion today--they still think we are insane and fear of AIDS, but they promised to do further research. The funny thing is that they told us they have ruled out XMRV. Is that a lie? I don't think WPI sells the tech to them.

I think things will move forward. I have to keep faith and hope, although I want to end the miserable life right now.

Guys, lots of you helped me. I won't forget you. If this disease can be cured, I will go to the US to meet some of you if you like.

Thanks.

K

_Kim_

CDC gives its opinion today--they still think we are insane and fear of AIDS, but they promised to do further research. The funny thing is that they told us they have ruled out XMRV. Is that a lie? I don't think WPI sells the tech to them.

I think things will move forward. I have to keep faith and hope, although I want to end the miserable life right now.

Guys, lots of you helped me. I won't forget you. If this disease can be cured, I will go to the US to meet some of you if you like.

Thanks.

hanchuchu, you are such an amazing fighter in all of this. But take some rest, too. I hope all of your recent efforts with the scientists lead to the truth coming out.

Fingers crossed!!