• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Earlybird price on 2015 IiME conference until Sunday 31 May

Sasha

Fine, thank you
So bag your copy now...

http://www.investinme.eu/IIMEC10-DVD-Order.shtml

It's available in PAL format - there's a dropdown menu to choose which is the appropriate format for your country (PAL for UK, Europe, or US/Australia).

The price goes up after the deadline. Nice for them to get early orders in so they can plan their print run, I imagine.

I've bought these several years running now and they're well worth the price.

Here's the conference programme:

http://www.investinme.eu/index.shtml#agenda

aimossy

I ordered this year. Not sure if it will turn up because it only had outside UK section as US/Aus. So I ordered under that section and hoping for the best that it will turn up in NZ.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I ordered this year. Not sure if it will turn up because it only had outside UK section as US/Aus. So I ordered under that section and hoping for the best that it will turn up in NZ.

I'm sure they'll deliver it - isn't it just the PAL format that you're ordering when it says US/Oz? Rather than those being the places they deliver to?

aimossy

I'm sure they'll deliver it - isn't it just the PAL format that you're ordering when it says US/Oz? Rather than those being the places they deliver to?
Got no idea... was too tired to deal with it all properly at the time. I was winging it. That is ok. :) I would put money on it turning up, UK have a good post service!

Kati

Patient in training
PAL format is the only format they are offering, which is not the usual format for North America. :(
For the second year I have to rely on people's report.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
PAL format is the only format they are offering, which is not the usual format for North America. :(
For the second year I have to rely on people's report.

I think I saw someone saying somewhere that you could maybe play it on your computer.

Does anyone know if that's true?