• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

E-card for Alem Matthees by ME/CFS & Lyme Assoc of WA

AndyPR

The ME/CFS & Lyme Assoc of WA has set up a group e-card, and other ways, to thank Alem Matthess for all his efforts in regard to the data release from PACE.

Perth resident Alem Matthees has done the international ME/CFS community proud with his advocacy and research efforts over the last few years.
If you would like to send a thank you message to Alem, we have multiple options for you below. You can choose more than one option. Remember to keep your messages short and use neat handwriting to make them easier to read. We would love to see people writing their country or state somewhere in their thank you message. This will show how far around the world all of the support and appreciation is spread

All can be found at http://www.mecfswa.org.au/News_and_Media/News_Details/thank_you_alem/Default.aspx