The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dutch television program: link to program and transcript in English

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Lou Corsius, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Lou Corsius

Lou Corsius

The Netherlands
  2. Mel9

Mel9 Senior Member

NSW Australia
    The absurdity of treating ME as a psychological problem is very well described here

jason30 likes this.
  3. jason30

jason30 Senior Member

The Netherlands
    Thanks for sharing.

The last part of the transcript:
    This is exactly my experience with all doctors in mainstream medicine, they only look at their own part here in the Netherlands.

percyval577 and Mel9 like this.
  4. percyval577

percyval577 Senior Member

The dancer guy is absolutly phantastic, not only as a dancer and not as a patient.
    The abilitiy to dance he had, showes all human sense for being aware of life. Such experience wont disappear, will it?
    Any psycholgist who means that he needed to be clarified clarifies himself as one who is not able to feel.

With children the onliest way in important things is to wait that they are doing by themselves, isn´t it? But psychologists here were starting with a non-communication and therefore with a disregard, giving there own feeling for an unknown something that would not be understandable and should not be possible. And than they say you should trust them. It´s unbelievable.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    jason30 and Mel9 like this.
  5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

----

---

See more popular forum discussions.