• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr William Weir

I’m just wondering if anyone has attended Dr. William Weir. If so, how did you find his treatment? Did you attend him in London or Belfast? What kind of therapy did he offer you and what protocols does he use? I would be very appreciative of any information you could provide me!

xrunner

I saw him a few years ago in London. He was helpful merely for insurance purposes. However, he didn't have any treatment suggestions apart from transcendental meditation.

ukxmrv

Hi Sally, I saw Dr Weir in London. As far as I know he doesn't offer any treatment apart from a few normal ideas and the meditation Xrunner mentioned.
He did a thorough examination, took a detailed medical history, asked the right questions, wrote a very good report and helped with my GP.