The 12th Invest in ME Conference, Part 1
OverTheHills presents the first article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME international Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Dr. Pompa

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Jpac, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Jpac

Jpac

Anyone write the big check and try his cellular detox protocol? I must really be sick if I’m considering writing a 14k check for access to this guy? If I knew it would work I would pay double.
    Hope he doesn’t read this...lol

2. lafarfelue

lafarfelue Senior Member

Australia
    If you run a search here for 'Pompa', there are a couple of interesting things that pop up.

3. Jpac

Jpac

i did read a story about his personal life, but hey who am I to judge. If his medical protocol is successful than I’m sure I could get over it.

4. Do the Cutler protocol instead - much cheaper.

Pompa did the Cutler protocol and got better, then created his own protocol starting with that as a base, but changed it to an expensive thing which doesn't have the factors that make the Cutler protocol work.

lafarfelue likes this.
  5. lauren108

lauren108

Hey did you ever go see him? I'm thinking of seeing him. I did his True Cellular Detox protocol and it helped significantly but my doctor doesn't have too much experience with it. I was the first patient she has tried it on, so I wanted to go to him directly to get to 100%. Compared to the Cutler protocol, which I have also done, TCD worked much better for me. Thanks!

See more popular forum discussions.