• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Marshall on XMRV

Hi SD1244

Im new on this forum and Im doing The Marhall Protocol myself in one and a half year now! Ive been sick in 45 years and I am from Sweden.
It started vith EBV in age of twenty and my struggling with infektionssymtom started upp and in 45 years Old I had to stop Work, then I was s sick in tvo weeks of four that it was impossible to work.
At 55 years it ended up with Borrelia and I become bedridden for 8 years.

Belive me I have tryed everyting to kill the Borrelia including conventionell antibiotics in high doses and finally I was so desperat that I used Injektions with arsenic for three month and it was the best choises then all the others treatment I ever tryed before.
Of course behind the professions because i didnt trust them any more. And I knew what I did it was me or my parasites hwo should won the race.

Late stages of Malaria it has been the only alternatives, when antibiotics dont help.
Anyway now I have done remarkebly progress on MP, but very slowly, because of my rare situations and how long my time of sickness i has been going on.
Ive study the MP very deep and I do fully agree with this you wrote above and feel that You pointed aout that I wanted too say, but Im a Swed and isnt so good on writing Englis thad I do have the worlds to explain all that.

I,m really sad aginst the bad attitude I find her in the forum I just a few days welcomned in.
DR Trevor Marshall was invitet to Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm in april 2008. There was our Themas "The Molecular Days"

Some of our Swedish ME sufferers came together with Amy Proal and she did a special speach for us there.
It was then I decided to start The MP and I want go trough this long tretment with pulsing antibiotics as my only choice I DO belive in in my special case!
A better attitude is better for all of us!

V99

You appear to posting about your experience of the MP everywhere you can. This looks like an advert to me. Tells me everything I need to know.

ukxmrv

Affa,

You are not making sense. It could be a language problem and I really appreciate that you are the one making the effort here to communicate in another one. Thank you.

If long term antibiotics did not help you and the arsenic injections did (and I do know about the arsenic injections from long ago) why would you want others to do the Marshall Program and Antibiotics?

Hi Sheesh !
I do agre in what You wrote too Surprice!
Qoute:
"As someone who is on the MP, I can tell you that I felt much worse for the first two years (it is a feel worse to get better protocol), and so I can understand people who tried the MP and felt like the MP made them worse. There were folk on the MP who did not think I would live through the first six months. I felt as if was near death prior to the MP (I had a close relative die of congestive heart failure and so I'm fairly familiar with the routine); I like I was moments away from death much of the time. Now, I am much better. I have a long way to go yet, and the MP may take me the rest of the way or not. I don't necessarily believe that the MP is the end all myself... just worth a shot having tried many other options myself and not seeing much out there."

"Even though, I was probably toward the end of my life, I was not desperate for a cure when I stumbled upon the MP, and I had accepted that I was going to die and soon. Maybe some of the people here are scared to death and scared of death, but don't assume that all or most of us on the MP are. "
My comment!
I was bedridden i eight years and was feling that i was going to die, so what options of klinical recearh is really too chose out there.

Those two options seems to be De Meirleir and The marhall World studie!

My trying to got better is more than I even could think and now I am out of bed and have at least a better life than before whithin 1 Year of treatments and I am now sixtifive years old an have been sick in 45 year, so.
Titers in labs what detected, in my body is EBV, Cytomegalo, Mycoplasma and Borrelia and I think if trying more laboratory titers it is not stopping with this microbes.

To go forward we have to kill the microbes before they are killing You!

Dont rememper Danilel Petersons speacheses that he has find out, up to 30 different microbes in ME/CFS and why not even XRMV!

If we are going to deal with XRMV retroviruses in some approatch its absoluely fine, but what do we do with all these others patogenes then?
Please excuse for my little poor English, but Ill do my best!

V99

Treating xmrv and the infections together does not require the MP. It will be normal medical care. That is if xmrv is causing the infections to reactivate.

Hi ukxrmv!
My answer to You is that I didnt dare to go on with the arsenic injektions for more than 3 mont, then I perhaps had killed myself!

My health had been better of these injektions, but just saved my life for a while, s when I met Amy Proal when the Marshall group was invited in The Karolinska Institutet i their "Molecular Days" for three days.
We was a group of Swedish ME patients who were interesting in pulsed doses of antibiotics instead of strong short cures we had tryed before most of us.
After that I decided to get in touch mith a doc. in Oslo, hwo was interisted in that underlying microbes in cronical inflamations, so I decided me to aducate myself and then start the MP.

We are now abot five Swedis people hwo do this World Study.
I am satisfyed if Im going stronger than before and my insight is that people in future is going treated in a very erlier stage of this very complicated disease than we are. These erlier stages is better to treat of course!
Excuse for my poor Enlish!

ukxmrv

Good luck Affa, hope that you continue to recover. Pulse antibiotic protocols have been around for a long time so a history of discussion, doctors and experimentation.