• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Lonnie Herman

frog_in_the_fog

Test Subject
Not sure, as he is not an MD, he started out as a chiropractor. But perhaps he can point people in the right direction. In my experience these type of practitioners have not been completely helpful to me. Seems he has helped people. He runs seminars targeting specific illnesses, this is a common practice for chiropractors to drum up business.

Charles555nc

I watched the video just now and it doesnt give any info about actual treatment. Just "remedies" if you come see him. The other red flag is he says on one of his videos:: "I will not give up on you, if it takes us a week, a month, or a year, I'll keep working for you". He's already preparing you to expect slow to non existent results, for which he will get paid by you, and, of course, he'll never give up on his paycheck lol.