• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr David Tuller 24th Dec 2017: Bristol's Complaint to Berkeley

Countrygirl

http://www.virology.ws/2017/12/23/trial-by-error-bristols-complaint-to-berkeley/

Trial By Error: Bristol’s Complaint to Berkeley
23 DECEMBER 2017
By David Tuller, DrPH

As it turns out, the University of Bristol did complain about me to Berkeley. I found out recently that there has indeed been “private and confidential communication” at a “senior level,” as Sue Paterson, Bristol’s director of legal services, suggested in her thuggish letter to me last month. I haven’t seen this communication so I’m not sure exactly what it entailed, but obviously it involved my “actions and behavior” towards Bristol personnel (i.e. Professor Esther Crawley), which Ms. Paterson also referenced in her letter to me.

Since Bristol would have sent a cease and desist letter long ago if it had been able to figure out any reasonable grounds to ask me to cease and desist doing what I was doing, I knew that any complaint made to Berkeley would not have taken that form. In her letter to me, Ms. Paterson acknowledged as much; she noted that no cease and desist letter had been sent, either to me or to Berkeley. Of course, Professor Crawley had falsely stated the opposite at the University of Exeter lecture I attended.

I am not a writer . My thoughts on this whole pace nice Esther Crawley Simon Wesley school to actually push this idea of lightening process is that all of it is a complete utter load of horsesh#,! I can’t believe these people can say this stuff with a straight face. It is like the Gestapo. Ugh! Thank you David Tuller. I guess now David Tuller is in their view acting like an ME patient.