• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Andrew Moulden: (interview) What you were never told about vaccines

Snez

Here is a link of utmost importance to us and well worth reading.

http://vactruth.com/2009/07/21/dr-andrew-moulden-interview-what-you-were-never-told-about-vaccines/

I've copied some relevant bits to give you an idea of where this is coming from:

Dr Andrew Moulden: (interview) What you were never told about vaccines

My area of expertise is in neurobehavioral assessment of brain and behavioral disorders www.BrainGuardMD.com

For the past several years I have devoted myself to deciphering the neurobehavioral sequel associated with immune system hyper stimulation, neurodevelopmental disorders, and ultimately to vaccinations as the common environmental trigger for several brain and behavioral disorders I have studied since the undergraduate degree.

Germs simply are not the only root cause of death, disease, and disorder. I have now conclusively shown that ALL vaccines, from infancy to geriatric, are causing the exact same brain damages irrespective of what disease or disorder comes out. The damages are specific to end vascular mini strokes that are beneath the resolution of our neuroimaging, but measurable in a before/after vaccination protocol. They are also directly measurable in real time however, this involves techniques and technology I have not disclosed to the public as yet.

Remarkably, wild polio, pre-natal German measles, measles, tetanus, Spanish flu, etc.. all caused the exact same damages in the pre-vaccine era. We simply did not appreciate that a generic response in the human body was causing the paralysis and respiratory failure and more in from a non-specific immune response and instability of microscopic blood flow hemodynamics.

We have weakened viruses and bacteria, injected them into all of us and caused chronic illness and disease in an attenuated form, this is how these pathogens have always caused harm. It is the bodies response to foreign things entering it, especially under hypersensitivity states, that is causing neurodevelopment disorders and chronic illness and much more.

7.) You speak of epidemics. What is your understanding of an epidemic? How does it manifest?

The explanation of epidemic is simple, we are now seeing:

1 in 6 children with specific learning disabilities.
12-15% children with attention deficit disorder.
1 in 87 with autism spectrum a 1700% increase over ten years.
1% sudden infant death
40 deaths and 15,000 substantive adverse Gardasil reactions
1 in 15 over 65 with dementia; 1 in 8 over 85
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Fibromyalgia
Seizure disorders
West syndrome
Global developmental delay
1 in 450 with type 1 diabetes
1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will develop cancer over a lifetime.
Gulf war syndrome affecting and disabling 250,000 troops and 42,000 deaths. These vaccinated soldiers show the exact same neurological damages after vaccination as the infants and children are exhibiting after each childhood vaccination. These are strokes oxygen demand exceeding oxygen supply conclusively!

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

These microscopic strokes are happening to the brain and body in immediate and delayed, waxing and waning, acute and chronic ways. This is receiving a plethora of clinical labels. In basic physiology the base cause is common across the board.

R

rainbow11

Thanks, Snez...

This is some very good and important info. I was "enlightened" to these attenuated viruses from Dr. Sheri Tenpenny, who spent several years digging into the CDC's own documents.

She has dedicated her life to enlightening other doctors to the real dangers of vaccinations.

I have no doubt that my personal health history and concerns are directly related to vaccines.

My good friend, who is pregnant, I am so happy listened to reason and told her doctor she did not want the swine flu vaccine.

I will check out this whole article later.

Unfortunately for many of us.... this info is coming too late... but why let yourself be injected with more harmful viruses and bacteria and chemicals?

And much more distressing.... the babies and children that have no say, and many suffer horrible consequences.

rainbow