• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Doses of TMG and LCF

bigmillz

From what I've read of @Freddd 's materials, I gather he suggests only going as high with these as necessary to where an effect is no longer felt. I also understand that TMG can smooth or mask the effects of the LCF.

I started 1.5g of TMG a few weeks ago (I've been on it before, and responded well), and started LCF last week while waiting for the low-dose Biotics B-100 B complex to come in (I've been sensitive to every other B complex in any dose). I haven't noticed any prominent effects from the TMG nor from the LCF. Anything boost in energy I have noticed could very well be placebo. No noticeable side effects however.

Should I still shoot for 1g of LCF and keep on the 1.5g of TMG, even though they aren't really obvious?