August 8th, 2018: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe ME
Have you heard of our Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance? Please join Jody Smith in observing this day and honoring the 25% of those with ME/CFS who are most severely ill.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Doses of TMG and LCF

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by bigmillz, Jul 26, 2016.

1. bigmillz

bigmillz Senior Member

NYC
    From what I've read of @Freddd 's materials, I gather he suggests only going as high with these as necessary to where an effect is no longer felt. I also understand that TMG can smooth or mask the effects of the LCF.

I started 1.5g of TMG a few weeks ago (I've been on it before, and responded well), and started LCF last week while waiting for the low-dose Biotics B-100 B complex to come in (I've been sensitive to every other B complex in any dose). I haven't noticed any prominent effects from the TMG nor from the LCF. Anything boost in energy I have noticed could very well be placebo. No noticeable side effects however.

Should I still shoot for 1g of LCF and keep on the 1.5g of TMG, even though they aren't really obvious?

See more popular forum discussions.