• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Don't Honk at Old People -- 30 Second Video Clip :)

Wayne

I saw this a couple years ago, and just ran across it again. Too priceless to not pass along. :)

Don't Honk at Old People

I thought I'd post this in the Spirituality section, because I think humor is such an important thing to hang onto. Also, since many people who frequent this forum are non-members, they would not see this if it was in the Community Lounge.

Hope you get a few chuckles from watching this. :)

Wayne

CJB

I loved the look on the driver's face when he realized he wasnt going to do a darn thing about it. Thanks - gives me hope for the future!!! Old Lady Power!!:rofl:

hurtingallthetimet

ive always said no one should honk at old...or anyone unless the other person is in danger or doing something that could cause themselves or other danger...hate to see people just honk cause someoen doesnt go from 0 to 40 at a red light...geeezeee