• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dollar for dollar, what is the least useful supplement?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I never noticed any difference with cq10 but sice taking ubiquinol I have, I definitely have an increase in energy,
in fact I had to reduce the dose from 100mg to 50mg as it affected my sleep as well (too much energy in my brain?).
I also take liposomal vit c, and magnesium.

K2 for Hope

ALways Hoping
Just want to thank everyone for this article as I am packing for a flight and a trip and as I was putting all my supps in their little daily dose plastic containers, I was wondering the same thing. More like, what will happen if I lose these and go a couple weeks without. :eek:

I, too, am doing better and don't want to go back. But, people have brought up some things I didn't know. I use Ubiquinol because I heard it was better, but it's EXPENSIVE. So, now I'm wondering if I could get bulk bottles and if I should increase the dose. I'm only at the 100 mg/day. :confused:

Anyway, just wanted to thank the forum members again! for helping keeping me moving... in the right direction..:thumbsup:

alex3619

We are just getting sucked in. Most supps even including postage from overseas are way cheaper then locally. It wouldnt suprise me if they rought this stuff from iherb ib bulk and just mark it up by 300%.

Hi heapsreal, I know for a fact that some companies do this. I ordered locally thinking it would be quicker from one company, and my box came directly from iherb. Why pay for the middle man? Bye, Alex

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Just want to thank everyone for this article as I am packing for a flight and a trip and as I was putting all my supps in their little daily dose plastic containers, I was wondering the same thing. More like, what will happen if I lose these and go a couple weeks without. :eek:

I, too, am doing better and don't want to go back. But, people have brought up some things I didn't know. I use Ubiquinol because I heard it was better, but it's EXPENSIVE. So, now I'm wondering if I could get bulk bottles and if I should increase the dose. I'm only at the 100 mg/day. :confused:

Anyway, just wanted to thank the forum members again! for helping keeping me moving... in the right direction..:thumbsup:

I think if u go to increase your doses of supps, sometimes its better to spread it throughout the day. I use an am and a pm dosing but some supps you have to trial as they may worsen sleep like q10, lucky for me it wasnt a problem, so i take 100mg q10 in the am and another 100mg in the pm.

cheers!!!