• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anyone want my extra supplements and antivirals from De Meirleir?

Hello,

I am not sure if this is allowed but based on the fact that m.e patients are usually too ill to work and treatment is very costly, I felt I should offer this.

I am currently in remission after two years treatment with KdM and after having a baby (who knew that having a baby would be so therapeutic!!). Anyway, I have a bag of supplements and antivirals that I no longer need. Some of them are out of date but they are unopened. I will send them, free of charge, to any UK person who wants them. This is what I have got:

2 x 30 tablets Isoprinosine Methisoprinol Exp: 04/2015
2 x 100 tablets Delimmun Inosine Pranobex Exp: 10/2014
3 x 90 capsules lactoferrin complex Exp: 01/2014 (one bottle opened)

Please let me know if you are interested, otherwise I will bin them.

ukxmrv

I'd love to take them off your hands and happy to pay for UK postage

Very kind and generous of you to offer them

Thank you

cman89

Hello,

I am not sure if this is allowed but based on the fact that m.e patients are usually too ill to work and treatment is very costly, I felt I should offer this.

I am currently in remission after two years treatment with KdM and after having a baby (who knew that having a baby would be so therapeutic!!). Anyway, I have a bag of supplements and antivirals that I no longer need. Some of them are out of date but they are unopened. I will send them, free of charge, to any UK person who wants them. This is what I have got:

2 x 30 tablets Isoprinosine Methisoprinol Exp: 04/2015
2 x 100 tablets Delimmun Inosine Pranobex Exp: 10/2014
3 x 90 capsules lactoferrin complex Exp: 01/2014 (one bottle opened)

Please let me know if you are interested, otherwise I will bin them.
Will you do a US mail if postage is paid by the recipient?

hi,
I have a question as why you are not taking those supplements as the same problem is with me as so many things are hard on me.

Sinclair

Beyond your gratitude, is so good to know you are in remission!!! Congrats! :)

Would you be so kind in providing any details of your journey from illness to remission?

Last edited:
Hello,

I have sent a pm to the person receiving the meds and supplements.

I am very sorry but I will not go into detail as to what happened. Mainly because I have a one year old at home and I don't like to be sat on the computer when she is playing but also because each m.e. patient is different and therefore has different requirements. KdM helped me to get where I am now, I suggest you go and see him. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey to recovery.

cman89

Hello,

I have sent a pm to the person receiving the meds and supplements.

I am very sorry but I will not go into detail as to what happened. Mainly because I have a one year old at home and I don't like to be sat on the computer when she is playing but also because each m.e. patient is different and therefore has different requirements. KdM helped me to get where I am now, I suggest you go and see him. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey to recovery.
Understood. Thanks