• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anyone know of a non fraudulent online pharmacy?

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I am looking for the antibiotic Ofloxacin (Floxin) to treat Mycoplasma. Has anyone found an online pharmacy that is not fraudulent and run by criminals? I don't know if I am supposed to say this, but I do not have a prescription. I don't know if that is allowed. Please delete if not. Thanks.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Magicpharma.com is what normally use but they close up shop every so oftrn and not open till mid august. The other is nobledrugs. Com and they are reliable too but unsure if they carry that antibiotic. Many online places really seem to jack the prices up but generally have some stuff cheap.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Ema I ordered from them recently and got it a few days ago. The link I use is on my pc which is playing up so using ipho e at moment. I think I have posted the link I use in another thread about sources.