Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2016: Our Voices Need to Be Heard
Never heard of Invisible Illness Awareness Week? You're not alone. Jody Smith sheds a little light to make it more visible
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Does anyone have a provider code for Klaire?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by Hopeful_In_San_Francisco, May 17, 2016.

1. Hopeful_In_San_Francisco

Hopeful_In_San_Francisco

The nutritionist (Katie) at my doctor's office (Dr. Kaufman at Open Medical Institute) recommends Klaire Theralac, but do not have a relationship with Klaire. I am hoping to get the code so I can get this probiotic - thanks!

Authorized Patients:
    Please register for full access.

To register and purchase, you will need an authorization code from a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you do not have this, please contact your health provider.

I am just shy of 39 and had CF/ME for 2.5 long years. I have been a patient at the Open Medicine Institute since November 2015, after getting no help from Holtorf, UCSF & Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. renski

renski Senior Member

Have you had any stool tests done, for streptococcus, etc? After what I've been through I wouldn't touch probiotics without first knowing whats going on. Also its worth trying a biomedical doctor..

3. IreneF

IreneF Senior Member

San Francisco
    Just google "Klaire Theralac". You can get it from other places.

See more popular forum discussions.