• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anyone have a provider code for Klaire?

The nutritionist (Katie) at my doctor's office (Dr. Kaufman at Open Medical Institute) recommends Klaire Theralac, but do not have a relationship with Klaire. I am hoping to get the code so I can get this probiotic - thanks!

Authorized Patients:
Please register for full access.

To register and purchase, you will need an authorization code from a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you do not have this, please contact your health provider.

I am just shy of 39 and had CF/ME for 2.5 long years. I have been a patient at the Open Medicine Institute since November 2015, after getting no help from Holtorf, UCSF & Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.

Last edited:

renski

Have you had any stool tests done, for streptococcus, etc? After what I've been through I wouldn't touch probiotics without first knowing whats going on. Also its worth trying a biomedical doctor..

IreneF

The nutritionist (Katie) at my doctor's office (Dr. Kaufman at Open Medical Institute) recommends Klaire Theralac, but do not have a relationship with Klaire. I am hoping to get the code so I can get this probiotic - thanks!

Authorized Patients:
Please register for full access.

To register and purchase, you will need an authorization code from a licensed healthcare practitioner. If you do not have this, please contact your health provider.

I am just shy of 39 and had CF/ME for 2.5 long years. I have been a patient at the Open Medicine Institute since November 2015, after getting no help from Holtorf, UCSF & Mayo Clinic Scottsdale.
Just google "Klaire Theralac". You can get it from other places.