• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Doctor in MI?

Daffodil

hi all. i am writing on behalf of a very sick friend who wants to try ARV's and lives in MI. does anyone know of a doc who takes insurance?

please pm me privately if you prefer.

thanks!!
sie

Daffodil

hi gg... i looked a the list but there isnt anyone there prescribing..lerner will not prescrive hiv drugs until the retroviral connection is proven....i found a lyme guy for my friend..perhaps the lyme doctors are more open-minded?..but then again, lerner is a lyme guy too. maybe my friend will have to travel...

thanks
sue

aquariusgirl

not michigan....but joe brewer in kansas city, MO, is using ARVs if one has a positive XMRV test.
I don't think that has changed in spite of all the negative tests....but she may not be able to get that far.
He takes Medicare.