• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Do I have Adrenal Fatigue?

As per Dr. Lam recommendations I tried the combo pantethine + pantothenic acid. I took 2 times the recommended dose of both and felt a very good feeling,a slight orgasm but only for my body,still with very bad mood in the head,due to the extreme fatigue.

Does this very good feeling mean I need to support my adrenals and will this give me enough energy in the future? Because I don't have time to waste supporting my adrenals without energy increases. Last year I tried both low and high dose hydrocortisone and felt nothing, so I decided my extreme fatigue is not from my adrenals. Am I right?

Also,I know Adderall is the king for energy, but I can't afford it.Does anybody know for any cheap stimulants which give a lot of energy like research chemicals or others?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAF14

As per Dr. Lam recommendations I tried the combo pantethine + pantothenic acid. I took 2 times the recommended dose of both and felt a very good feeling,a slight orgasm but only for my body,still with very bad mood in the head,due to the extreme fatigue.

Does this very good feeling mean I need to support my adrenals and will this give me enough energy in the future? Because I don't have time to waste supporting my adrenals without energy increases. Last year I tried both low and high dose hydrocortisone and felt nothing, so I decided my extreme fatigue is not from my adrenals. Am I right?

Also,I know Adderall is the king for energy, but I can't afford it.Does anybody know for any cheap stimulants which give a lot of energy like research chemicals or others?

Only way to know is to get tested... That response could very easily have just been placebo effect.

Get a diurnal cortisol kit and a thyroid panel done as well. I just a cortisol kit from "Canary Labs".

Aderal and other stimulants will give you temporary energy but in the end will just stress your adrenals more. I tried this when I thought my body would just "fix itself" and that left me in worse condition.