• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dizziness/vertigo just ebv or pots?

Clerner

I have never been given an antiviral but after all these years I think it's past time to try one.
I had to fight long and hard to get a diagnosis! Dr Dantini here in Florida does phone consultations, ( my 25 min was 190$)but he will need to look at test results, and may ask you to get a few others. The labs sent him results. He does believe in av's, as many doctors do not. I got his name from someone in this group! Of course I was scared to go on av's, but now I am so happy I fought for my own health!! Doctors just all thought cfs/fm was ridiculous and Dantini was clever enough to insist on the additional viral testing! Never would have been tested for them. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!!!