• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Distraught about people and myself

Victoria

Just replying to say I relate and understand. I wish I could write more on the subject, I wish I could think more on the subject, or offer some type of solution. There are people here that I haven't replied to their PMs, and I want to I just can't manage it right now.

It's very hard to desparately need a faithful friend but literally be incapable of being a faithful friend.

You're right in that statement, Dainty.

I admit to letting PM relationships & conversations drift & die down. I post on the forum on an irregular basis these days. I am trying hard not to spend too much time on the computer - strain on my poor eyesight & too much brain stimulation resulting in a poor night's sleep.

The important thing is that most members are in the same boat & understand if you can't PM replies.

At least if you post in a thread, everyone can read your news or opinions & get updated that way.