• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Discount Prescription Drug Cards/Coupons???

RestingInHim

Realist
Not sure if this is right place to post this...or rather ask for help...but seemed the most appropriate.

I've been on the generic form of Epivir (lamivudine) for 3 1/2 months now at the cost of roughly $400 per month. When I saw Dr. Chia yesterday he said I should be able to buy it for 30% of that cost. So I have been perusing around the internet to see what I could find. I discovered GoodRx which are coupons, and discount cards, proclaiming a 75% discounted price.

While I plan to call Dr. Chia's office on Monday to ask for their help...i wanted insight from the ME/CFS community ASAP since my current supply runs out tomorrow.

Soooo....here's the question....anyone out there know anything about these on-line discount cards or coupons?

Appreciate any insights you can offer!
Thanks!

Last edited: