• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Detox @teeth – can there be lokal detox… I need HELP.

student

HELP: Amalgam- spreads in my mouth. Is there more safe strategies?

I can see superficial gray material on my far back touth (3.7) the back touth has only come out half (sits on a lower level). And I have used lokaly 150 mg Alphalipon: With the idea to move residual traces of metalls. Every 2 hours and 30 minutes from 6 am- 9 pm (for 10- 15 hours) one day / every 14 day I used ALA. But now I do need more advice to handel other components: Chlorella and wild (‚bears‘) garlic (Bärlauch)- allium ursicum.for instant.

At my upper front teath behind the lip – I can lay detox-support. Local alphalipon powder (good quality) and others. This is a „fokus“ lokation for me, where in my naso-oral jaw CFS was triggert. For 35 years I had a metal-mix (gold) bridge after a bike accident. 2003- 2013 Last 10 years with „degudent H“ 9% palladium involved, and others. Amalgam was in 6 other teath. This front touth bridge was taken out 2013. (Amalgam came out befor that.)

I would like to get understanding, for a more of this lokal oral therapie. For me it does seem to be dangerous – how I was doing it. So at the moment I would do some of the things wrong. And it starts mobilise, what is there. So more (residual) Amalgam is just shifted and spreads to other vulnerable places in the mouth. So what I started is not safe.

Amalgam has got into the superficiall dentin at my backteeth. What do I do, and how can I get a much more safe progress?

At one corner – the tipp of a corner-touth touches my lower lip. Herpes labialis started there (circumscript) lokaly. I treat it with all I know.

regards Student

Johnmac

You need a good dentist who uses the IAOMT Protocol to remove any amalgam from your mouth.

Three months after that you can safely begin ALA therapy to remove the mercury from your body. You need to take the ALA according to the Cutler Protocol IMO.