• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Delayed Crash After Surgery

Misfit Toy

@whodathunkit -I'm pretty sure you were asking Catly, but my b12 is pro health's Methylcobalamin 5 mg. Under tongue.

I am tired on it, but way way awake at night. My adrenals work better at night and this pushes them.

I used to do the protocol. Back in 07. I was wired and anxious, but when I went off of everything...my mind/brain was SO clear. I will never forget it.

catly

@xks201 I'm taking the following daily:

Country Life Methly B12, 5000 mcg
Country Life Active B12 Dibecozide, 300 mcg-this has some folic acid, but I've tried other without and it doesn't seem to make a difference and this one is just easy to take
I also take 800 of Sogar's folate

I think I arrived at these trying to interpret Feddd protocol close to 2 years ago.

FWIW, I think I could swallow a drug store's worth of supplements and it doesn't seem to affect me. I've slowly been phasing things out over the last year of so and haven't experienced anything positive or negative.