International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

De Meirleir- Dietician

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by naoise, Jun 13, 2016.

1. naoise

naoise Senior Member

hi

I was wondering if anyone has seen the dietician that is in the himmunitas clinic with Dr.Meirleir?

Thanks

Naoise

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Some friends did years ago--I didn't know she was still there! Those who saw her found her helpful. I suppose it depends on your individual needs though.

perrier likes this.
  3. naoise

naoise Senior Member

Thank you - good to know they found her helpful!
    For me i have lots of gut problems and cravings so want to see if how I eat is ok or if I need to include/take out anything.

4. Sushi

Sushi Moderation Resource Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Have you taken the US BioTek Laboratories food sensitivity test? This was helpful to me and actually pretty much matched my experience.

5. naoise

naoise Senior Member

I did the food intolerance test that KDM gives and only 4 foods showed up with mild intolerances. I think I have leaky gut which might explain things.
    The dietician for me will be useful I hope as I crave badly and feel constant hungry so knowing if what I eat is ok will be good for my mind!

dadouv47 and Sushi like this.

See more popular forum discussions.