• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Tuller's #TearItUp talk at IIMEC12 London 2017 is now on youtube...

Jo Best

The pre-conference evening dinner talk called #TearItUp given by David Tuller at the 12th International Invest in ME Conference in London 2017 is included in the full presentions on the #IIMEC12 DVD and is now available to watch on youtube. David is introduced by the 2016 speaker Kjersti Krisner, mother of three children with ME and advocate in Norway. Her talk about severe ME is also online.

From IiME Research e-newsletter:

David Tuller DrPh, is academic coordinator of University of California Berkeley's joint masters program in public health and journalism stepped up to challenge part of what has been wrong in the big tent of establishment policy on treatments and research of ME.

Through acclaimed journalism David Tuller has pulled apart the PACE Trial and systematically documented the failures with it - and did just this at our IIMEC12 Pre-conference dinner .

Those present at the pre-conference dinner presentation and those having purchased the conference DVD will have seen this dramatic dismantling of the PACE Trial into what resembles a fairy tale - though a very ugly one.

As David commented "It's like Alice in Wonderland".

We now feel this is an appropriate time to release this one presentation from the DVD for all to see.

Also here: http://www.investinme.org/IIMER-Newslet-main-1710-01.shtml

Talk by Kjersti Krisner 2016 (warning that it is about severe ME and could be distressing):
http://www.investinme.org/IIME-Newslet-1705-01.shtml

Last edited: