• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

David Tuller: 'Trial by error continued: the real data'

Wolfiness

Activity Level 0
I was interested to see Tuller has developed the same, um, unimpressedness and satirical attitude towards the PACE leads as we have and to their conduct as well as their science. It's becoming harder to present us as vindictive partisans when third parties end up just as frustrated and exasperated trying to get something meaningful out of these people.

Stewart

He's not a peer, he's just a knight. A peer will be when he gets appointed to the House Of Lords.

(Tense scenes in the robing room with the Countess of Mar.)

Don't joke about it - his first act as a peer would almost certainly be to join the All Party Parliamentary Group on ME. And his second would be to get the name changed to the All Party Parliamentary Group on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...