• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

dandelion root breakthrough

I thought more bile was the answer, but it was the problem. The bile salts were irritating my intestinal lining. I needed to water down the bile by taking dandelion root (a mild diuretic) with meals. Now, after a few days, the inflammation/candida is much improved. My head is clear, my joints are loose, my energy is high.

Before I got the dandelion root when I drank bile stimulators (lemon water, Bragg ACV) I had pain and gas like I've never ever had!

Background: I can't eat glyphosate - it transfers lots of bacteria/yeast from my intestine to my liver (leaky gut, as they say). I get bad inflammation. My right shoulder tightens up, sometimes my hand goes numb, often my heart starts beating fast and I get all tense. L. Plantarum 299v only helps with this temporarily. I take charcoal ASAP to remove the glyphosate ( but only once or twice since it also remove nutrients). I drink lots of sauerkraut juice for liver detox (every day, all day) and I eat coconut oil daily for hormone replenishment. I used to take a high potency water dose of homeopathic berberis vulgaris for months but now the chronic fatigue is gone and my immune system is strong, so I don't need it. I really wish glyphosate wasn't in everything!

Hip

I can't eat glyphosate - it transfers lots of bacteria/yeast from my intestine to my liver (leaky gut, as they say). I get bad inflammation.

How do you propose glyphosate is able to transfer bacteria from your intestines to your liver, and how can you know that it does this? Are you saying you think glyphosate causes leaky gut, allowing bacteria to move into the liver?

Last edited:

keenly

I thought more bile was the answer, but it was the problem. The bile salts were irritating my intestinal lining. I needed to water down the bile by taking dandelion root (a mild diuretic) with meals. Now, after a few days, the inflammation/candida is much improved. My head is clear, my joints are loose, my energy is high.

Before I got the dandelion root when I drank bile stimulators (lemon water, Bragg ACV) I had pain and gas like I've never ever had!

Background: I can't eat glyphosate - it transfers lots of bacteria/yeast from my intestine to my liver (leaky gut, as they say). I get bad inflammation. My right shoulder tightens up, sometimes my hand goes numb, often my heart starts beating fast and I get all tense. L. Plantarum 299v only helps with this temporarily. I take charcoal ASAP to remove the glyphosate ( but only once or twice since it also remove nutrients). I drink lots of sauerkraut juice for liver detox (every day, all day) and I eat coconut oil daily for hormone replenishment. I used to take a high potency water dose of homeopathic berberis vulgaris for months but now the chronic fatigue is gone and my immune system is strong, so I don't need it. I really wish glyphosate wasn't in everything!

Charcoal does not remove nutrients from your cells. It can stop absorption, but it does not cause displacement.

You mean round up? Nobody should eat that. It is pure poison.