• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Daily Mail - 'How I helped my darling daughter to die'

drjohn

Thanks for this, Min and for encouraging people to write and to make thoughtful comments under the article itself. Don't forget Kay on Womans Hour today, Thursday 14 April, BBC Radio 4 from 10am. If you do miss it, there will probablly be listen again. Some technical whizzo may be able to make it available to people outside the UK.

ukme

Please could people click on this story/make a comment about it so we can try and keep this story on the (online) front page for as long as possible thanks. That way it may be picked up by other news organisations etc etc

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Please could people click on this story/make a comment about it so we can try and keep this story on the (online) front page for as long as possible thanks. That way it may be picked up by other news organisations etc etc

Good idea - I've added a comment and named MERUK, the WPI and Dr Klimas's Morton Fund as places where people should donate. I think it's important to use these articles as an opportunity to encourage people to support research. There are some good comments on there.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
The interview is available to listen to on the BBC website now - here's the link. The interview is the first thing in the programme.

ETA: Oops, sorry, wrong thread! I should have posted this in the one about the radio interview. I'll repost it there too.