• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Current preferred Brand of MethylB12?

SJB944

I know from time to time the preferred brand of MB12 tends to change. I'm currently on Enzymatic Therapy B12. But am starting to question its potency.

Any suggestions for a good alternative?

Johnmac

I believe the Enzys are recommended by Freddd, along with Country Life.

According to my recent calculations (iHerb prices):

Enzys (1mg tabs): 30 for $6.27 = 21 cents p mg

Country Life (5mg tabs): 60 for $15.36 = 5 cents p mg

So Country Life is quarter the price.

The only downside with CL for me is that it dissolves real fast, so I'm not sure I'm getting optimal penetration. On the other hand I don't have any mB12 deficiency symptoms, so maybe it's okay.

cph13

Has anyone tried Garden of life B 12? http://www.swansonvitamins.com/garden-of-life
It is made from saccharomyces cerevisaie which is a yeast. Can this be another way of getting b12? I've been doing enzymatic and b12 oils. The b 12 oils from Australia are a bit pricy for me. I thought G of L could me another alternative....BUT YEAST?????
What am I missing here. Swanson has 15 dollars 75.00 purchase till Monday.
Thanking u in advance for any n all responses.

I hope your Holidays were GRAND. My BEST for a Healing, Happy NY.
Cph13

SJB944

Sorry @cph13 never tried that one. But personally I'm not great with yeast so I'd steer clear of anything yeast related.