• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Creating a video on M.E. - need some help!

trickthefox

Hi guys!I posted yesterday about the video diary I was doing.I just had a thought, as power is in numbers, and also emotions, people respond well to emotive imagery, and i really want to create videos of better and better quality until the right people take notice, and this condition is taken much more seriously by the medical community, it is my hope that one day this will be a condition of the past like smallpox. I was thinking, if people could record a very short clip of themselves saying "i just want to live"implying we are just searching for a normal life to live, then i can create a video compilation of all the faces and stick them together in a video. If it sounds like something you'd like to be involved in you can record the video's on webcams or 'Photo Booth' on MacBooks then add them as an attachment in an email and send them to me, and I will work on creating a video, showing all these people suffering from the condition. My email adress is renpenyo@gmail.com
It's about time the medical community did more for people that are living half lives. For anyone interested in watching my last video I will link it below.The quality is not great but im planning to get a videocamera, and improving my skill until i've made something really shareable, and viral, so that people take notice :) Also the phrase "I just want to live" was off the top of my head and is up for debate too! if someone thinks there is a better line that is both emotive and captivating then please let me know!

Thank you :)Ren x

Last edited: