• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Country Life Methyl B-12 is 1000 mcg ok?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I've been using Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion but I know people here also recommend Country Life Methyl B12 #6304 which is 5000 mcg. This is recommended because it has no folate.

CL makes a 1000 mcg with the number #6300. The label looks exactly the same, is it?

It is more cost effective than the EZ stuff.

Thanks

Last edited:

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@adreno, there was some talk here to only take the 5000 mcg because it had the number on it and therefore had no folate. I'm thinking as I do more research that there are other B12's from Country Life that have folate but those are completely different than this one.

Thanks.

adreno

PR activist
I don't understand your question. If there is no folate listed on the label, you're fine.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I can't find the post right now but someone specifically said to take the #6304 which is the 5000 mcg or you have to worry about Folate. I'm just saying what I read.

Since I'm easily confused I want to make sure I don't mess myself up.