August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Country Life Methyl B-12 is 1000 mcg ok?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by minkeygirl, May 23, 2014.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I've been using Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion but I know people here also recommend Country Life Methyl B12 #6304 which is 5000 mcg. This is recommended because it has no folate.

CL makes a 1000 mcg with the number #6300. The label looks exactly the same, is it?

It is more cost effective than the EZ stuff.

Thanks

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. adreno

adreno PR activist

If the 5000mcg version is fine, the 1000mcg should be fine as well.

3. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    @adreno, there was some talk here to only take the 5000 mcg because it had the number on it and therefore had no folate. I'm thinking as I do more research that there are other B12's from Country Life that have folate but those are completely different than this one.

Thanks.

4. adreno

adreno PR activist

I don't understand your question. If there is no folate listed on the label, you're fine.

5. minkeygirl

Left Coast
    I can't find the post right now but someone specifically said to take the #6304 which is the 5000 mcg or you have to worry about Folate. I'm just saying what I read.

Since I'm easily confused I want to make sure I don't mess myself up.

6. minkeygirl

Left Coast

See more popular forum discussions.