• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Count ME In to a gentle rain of tiny donations - June

jace

Off the fence
Correction to the Vivint Matching Donations Info

The matching donation period is only 48 hours, from Thursday July 21st at 12:00am (Midnight between the 20th and the 21st) MDT, and will end on Friday July 22nd at 11:59 pm MDT. All funds donated to any of the top 100 charities through the Vivint Gives Back project will be doubled by Vivint

jace

Off the fence
As you may remember, after my last post Vivint extended the donations period because the facility was down for a while at the start.

Here we are on the 18th August, and it's that time again. Time to be counted in as a regular WPI supporter. Because a lot of us donated through Vivint last time, it's hard to know what we raised for Count ME in in July. Obviously, with the promise to double the money, it made sense to donate via the Vivint voting page.

This chart is from the first matching donation period in Vivint. The WPI got more money, more quickly, than any of the other charities
Screenshot2011-07-22at140957.png

Now there is no more matching cash left for the WPI. Big high five to all of us for that achievement!

There is another matching period on right now. The advantage of donating through Vivint is that they charge nothing to transfer the cash. The disadvantage is that we have no idea how long it take the money to get through, as far as I'm aware. So this month, perhaps it's better to choose one of the classic links.

WPI DIRECT
COUNT ME IN! FB Causes Page
COUNT ME IN! facebook page
COUNT ME IN! Blogger page

Just what you can, from now until the end of the month, will make a big difference to moral and coffers. Thanks to everyone who is counted in each month xxx

currer

Jace has asked me to post this message;

CMI totals to date; COUNT ME IN started on the 20th January and so far has raised $13246/8163/E9300- not bad from a bunch of broke, sick folk.
This does not include any monies that went through Vivint $2560 plus the matching $2,500 from the competitions matching funds, so is lower than it should be.