• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Could I get intoxicated by some drug?

eric_gladiator

I do not know why lately I gave it continuously to what I did one day. Almost 10 years ago I took a drug called lsa, it is almost the same as the lsd but this was in seeds called hawaiian baby woodrose, the indications were that they were not recommended to people with depressive episodes, nor that at the time of taking they should be doing sports and part should be filtered in water. I did not respect any of these indications doing the opposite, that day I was nervous, I had not cleaned the seeds and I was also doing sports.

Result? Strong ardor in my brain, psychotic episodes, nausea, headaches that triggered a strong migraine that never left me. In the end I was taking medication for years without success until again try another called amitriptyline that was horrible to me, just in that month of treatment began my symptoms of unexplained fatigue, years later I was given duloxetine where they started CFS symptoms.

do you find all this? I do not do more than go around and suffer from repentance