• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cort's call to recommend/share/tweet the NBC FDA Ampligen story - now!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Cort has a great article on Bob Miller's hunger strike and included this:

Please support these efforts by telling NBC we want this story to get blasted across the country. Please recommend/share/tweet the NBC FDA Ampligen story on its national site to get it more coverage. And please call NBC directly and let them know this is an important story they don’t want to miss.
Hit that link and the page for the local Reno NBC story comes up with buttons at the top to recommend/tweet/g+/share it.

I'd be very grateful to anyone who can explain what accounts you need to do these four different things and what the consequences are. For example, I have a gmail account - if I log in and hit that g+ button, does it email my contact list? I would hope not but people are going to want to know these things!

In an ideal world I'd know this stuff before posting but I've just seen this, there's no time to lose and I'm hoping one or more of you can help explain! :)

Here's the link to Cort's great story and several video interviews with people on Ampligen (I think some are from Bob's Facebook page):

http://www.cortjohnson.org/blog/201...-effort-to-approve-ampligen-hitting-the-news/

Sasha

Fine, thank you
At the moment, the stats on that page are:

Recommend: 94
Tweet: 0
g+1: 6
+share: 35

Let's see if we can get them higher!

Sasha

Fine, thank you
By comparison, the story, 'Male soldiers in Germany are growing breasts' has 2,000/54/521 recommends/tweets/+shares... :rolleyes:

I think we can get our stats up a bit! :D

Nico

Cort has a great article on Bob Miller's hunger strike and included this:

Here's the link to Cort's great story and several video interviews with people on Ampligen (I think some are from Bob's Facebook page):

http://www.cortjohnson.org/blog/201...-effort-to-approve-ampligen-hitting-the-news/

Sasha, I just posted something under the main page article. I'll copy and paste it here. It's just to try to bring more attention to us! Here's the copy and paste:

I have also contacted a local news reporter in our city via email her FB page. She is fully recovered from ME/CFS…works…got married….baby. Anyway…a few years ago she did a 5 day piece on ME/CFS (I didn’t get to see it). I don’t know if it’s too tangential to contact her, but I did anyway. I actually sent her Cort’s new link and referred her to PR as well. If anyone cares to know who she is this is her FB page. You can find her private news room email in the about section.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Johnson/142415085792722