• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cort Johson article: "Will 2016 Finally be Montoya's Year?" (assessing Stanford ME/CFS Initiative)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Looks interesting, haven't read it yet:

Health Rising said:
The spring newsletter from the Stanford ME/CFS Initiative lead by Dr. Montoya is out and it's time, once again, to take stock of this important program. With Stanford containing some of the brightest minds and best tools in medicine, studies coming out of the University have their own kind of legitimacy.

Montoya first stumbled onto chronic fatigue syndrome in 2004 but by 2005 he knew he wanted to study it. When he told his mentor that he was told he'd wind up like a drunk in the gutter if he did so....

Read the rest at:

http://www.healthrising.org/forums/...stock-of-the-stanford-me-cfs-initiative.4644/