• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

COq 10 INJECTIONS?

alice111

has anyone tried coq10 injections? intramusuclar, iv, push etc.

I have malabsorption, and nothing I take orally seems to do anything. also, I have seen on here a lot of people with similar experiences of supplementing coq but still showing low in mitochondrial function tests. Given my recent positive results with b complex injections, I have been thinking that maybe coq10 injections would be far more helpful than taking orally. also, it is fat solubable so would be a good candidate for subcutaneous injections.

any thoughts or experience would be great!

There is a sublingual form of coQ10 available. I can not remember where I bought mine from because it was many years since I tried it. I found it by searching on the internet. It cost a lot more than standard coQ10 supplements.
It was from an online compounding pharmacy but can not remember the name.
I think it was the genuine stuff because it gave me the exact same (bad) reactions I got from the swallowed coQ10 capsules, just without any gut problems of digesting it. It also seemed to be quicker absorbed.

I seem to be the only person in the universe who actually worsens on coQ10. Everyone else I know either improved on it or has no difference so don't be put off trying it from my experience.

Perhaps you already know that there is a sublingual form available but I thought I should still mention it as an alternative to injections and IV.