• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

constipation

CedarHome

thanks @ebethc , I already had downed a bottle of rhamnosus, very good stuff and a good brand avalaibele here. I've looked up plantarum, was new to me and will definitely try it out. Also thinking of reuteri.

Constipation is gone btw.

Looking back it was indeed triggered by the B12 and has now stabilized to a healthy pattern of twice a day. I still need a liberal amount of ascorbic acid for that, but ascorbic acid is OK for other reasons too, problem is solved and I will be careful to up the dose of B12. It triggered histamineproblems too.

I have not yet started with pancreatic enzymes, but have bought them. I did start with old-fashioned herbal bitters , this is real great for bile production, makes me happy. I like old fashioned remedies and even though I know I need all those pills. When I'm putting all those sups into 6 different little boxes in the morning it is like...oh my....is this me.
Glad it's gone!
And meantime there's a useful thread for the rest of us to refer too, thank you everyone.