• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Connection aluminium, folate, magnesium, iodine, b12

Starsister

Perhaps some misunderstandings in intent on this thread. I am not interested in proving anything to anybody or debating, I am not in a court of law so have not felt compelled to give "irrefutable evidence" (anyone can refute anything anyway based on their own lend they are seeing it though) regarding anything I say of my own experience, or common knowledge obtained throughout my lifetime. I'm speaking to those who have commone interests and concerns, and who are looking for a variety of perspectives, and that is what I value in reading others posts. There is no right or wrong here, as there are really no true "facts" in science..just hypotheses , just statements about what is thought to be known at any given time. Whoever doesn't understand or agree with a perspective, I assume will just move on, as I do when I read many posts that don't fit what I am looking for. Each person being free to draw our own conclusions is what this forum is about, that's what learning is about.