• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Conference (streamed online Thurs 27th April 2017): Public Patient Involvement in Research

Orla

Hi, there is a conference taking place local to me on public and patient involvement in research. It is not specific to ME/CFS, and it probably won't be mentioned at all in it, but it looks interesting. I am hoping to go, though I'm not great the last few days so this is a bit doubtful, but I will watch some of it online anyway. It can be viewed here:

We are the same time as Greenwich Mean Time for anyone tuning in. The conference starts at 10 and goes on til about 4pm.

The programme is here http://primarycaretrials.ie/2017/03/ppi-conference-programme/

One of the organisers told me it will be made available at a future date to view also, so not just live. It looks interesting.