• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

comments needed on this article that includes ME/CFS story

RivkaRivka

comments needed on this press article in the online newspaper, the Examiner.com (see link below). the article includes me discussing my life with ME/CFS, along with my work for women's rights. i am not sure why the columnist (a very nice man) did not state the name of my illness in the article, and only described it (but without a name). if you comment on the story, please feel free to do just that: state the name of the illness! anyway, i was told that if we get a lot of comments on this story, it could jump from online to being published in the hard copy newspaper. i was also told that they get 5 million hits per day on this Examiner.com website. so if anyone wants to comment on the article, i'd welcome that. thanks -- rivka

http://www.examiner.com/film-institute-in-los-angeles/that-takes-ovaries-to-play-los-angeles-review