• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Colloidal Silver

golden

Hi,

I have the Rivers Of Health High Stability Colloidal Silver here.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0030JX8G6

But does anyone know which is the very best?

I think making it myself would be out of the question...

I have desensitised considerably to it over last few weeks and its now fine in the air and on my skin.

Best
Golden

golden

Came across this article by Mercola suggesting CS improves antibiotic power by upto 1000.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/07/03/antibiotics-colloidal-silver.aspx

Since I was on antibiotics daily for years, and they did my system untold damage, it is unlikely i will ordinarily take antibiotics again. Last time was over 15 years ago , at least.

But i thought it interesting for information purposes.

Also, I can be a bit of a scaredy cat when swallowing new remedies so i may never reach a point of ingesting Colloidal Silver , but have poured it into a wound with good success and it goes through my skin OK.

Best
Golden

golden

Thanks gg :)

Its free shipping anyway but may increase chance of it coming into close EMF contact...so it may spoil.

How I would love a Doctor to recommend to me Colloidal Silver :)

My River Health is 10ppm.

This one is 23ppm. The wikihow article mentions caution on parts per million values between 20-1500...

" *Investigate what is the PPM*. The best colloidal silvers will have 10ppm and composed of approx. 85% ionic colloidal silver. To find the best brands, just google search for "85% ionic colloidal silver". If the PPM is a between 20 to 1500 PPM this is very strong indication that it is a nanoparticle product and most likely to contain chemicals."

presuming this isn't the case with this colloidal Silver...

Best
Golden

golden

If anyone knows of a UK supplier of Argentyn 23 I would be happy to learn of it - thankyou :)

My Health Food Shop said that years ago the local Chemist (pharmacist) used to make Colloidal Silver for them himself.

They used to sell loads of it.

But then Health and Safety got involved as people were getting too healthy and they put a stop to it :(

Best
Golden