• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cold feet and hands?

For those who can't get a reynauds diagnosis (i'm not 100% sure its written on my records even though i'm treated for it) its still possible to try reynauds medication just to see if it helps.

I only use my meds when i know i'm going outside as they cause a slight headache as the blood is directed to the hands and feet. They can make POTS symptoms worse too depending on the day/situation but sometimes they're a life saver when temp is low.

Although i have freezing hands and feet, i only have the excruciating toothache pain in the same one to two fingers. The pain takes my breath away sometimes until it passes. The Adipine tablets prevent this from happening if i remember to take them 20 mins before needed. Might be worth asking about just to try.