• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cobat- homeopathic immune modulator?

Mary

Moderator Resource
I forgot to take mine for a couple of days, but I know it's getting down there too - you're right - it's not cheap! Nothing (almost) that helps me is ever cheap. I guess I will spring for another bottle too. I wish there was a way to know if it was truly helping - then I'd be happy (almost! :eek:) to spend the money.

Violeta

I forgot to take mine for a couple of days, but I know it's getting down there too - you're right - it's not cheap! Nothing (almost) that helps me is ever cheap. I guess I will spring for another bottle too. I wish there was a way to know if it was truly helping - then I'd be happy (almost! :eek:) to spend the money.

I remembered back to when I first took it and it was bringing back past pains, and yesterday when I took it I got really tired for a little while, which is a sign that it will help with the fatigue (I hope), so I went ahead and ordered two more bottles. I ordered two because shipping costs are the same for one as for two, so in the end I'll save $5.

I forgot to tell you that one night my dog started to do very frequent reverse sneezing. When she was sleeping it would wake her up, and her breathing was very irregular. I stayed awake with her for hours with my hand on her belly to make sure she didn't stop breathing. Finally I remembered that the Taurox is good for animals, too, and gave her a drop. Over the next 15 minutes she stopped the reverse sneezing and fell asleep. It's good stuff.

I still like the beta alanine and taurine. I've been taking them together but I saw at a body builder forum (I know, what a joke, me at a body builder forum) that taking the beta alanine in the morning for energy and then the taurine at night for relaxing is a good way to do it.

Mary

Moderator Resource
@Violeta - wow - That's amazing about your dog and the taurox - I'm so glad it helped her! I am going to order more. I don't really feel any different taking it, except for the first time I took it I got very sleepy after a couple of hours. But - my trusty muscle testing says it's very good for me so I'll keep it up for awhile.

I still like the beta alanine a lot too -- I looked at your article above and it's fascinating how it can help with Alzheimer's. I like it because of how it helps my energy. I tried taurine at night once and it gave me insomnia so I take it in the morning. Although there is some taurine in a sleep combo I take (theanine serene) which doesn't keep me awake.

I just looked at Mario's thread about folded proteins - he seems brilliant. I can only follow a little bit of the thread but one of these days I will dig out my 23andme results and see if I can get his input. He's so willing to help everyone! Onward and upward, I hope! :nerd: