• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Classical homeopathy & nebulising remedies

froufox

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone here has tried classical homeopathy and if so have you had any success with it? Also has anyone tried nebulising homeopathic remedies, or knows of anyone who has tried this and has found that it works much different or any better than the traditional approaches to taking remedies?

Thanks.

Jody

Hi froufox,

Welcome to the forums,

I have had a bit of experience with homeopathy but not enough to be able to talk intelligently about it. :) Hopefully some of the other people here will be able to share something on your questions.

We have had a few discussions on here that touch on the subject of homeopathy.

froufox

Hi Jody,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I've been reading the other threads, its a very interesting topic isnt it, particularly in regard to its application in Neural Therapy as in Michael Dessin's case. Ive had some experience with homeopathy too using autoisodes or using remedies in an energetic way rather than the traditional way with a qualified homeopath and I've been wondering recently if treating constitutionally might help me.

Did you find that it helped you at all?

Thanks

Jody

Froufox,

My naturopath only tried a few homeopathic treatments with me in our two and a half years, and I could not say for sure whether they helped or not.

But there are a number of people around here more knowledgeable and with far more experience in this than I have had.

S

SDD1244

froufox,

I have really been impressed with my progress using homeopathic formulas. I will tell you about my first experience with homeopathy. I was having severe allergies and couldn't tolerate the allergy injections. It seemed like every single day, I was walking into work sniffing, coughing and almost always had dark circles under my eyes. One of the nurses that I worked with surprised me one morning when she gave me a bottle of homeopathy medicine for pollen allergies. I tried it and it didn't work. I was angry that it didn't work and remember making some comment about how homeopathy was nothing but a scam. Well I can tell you now that nothing could be further from the truth. I've found out that you just need to be tested and find the right formulas. There are two ways to do this... EAV testing and/or applied kinesiology (AKA: muscle testing). It is funny because now I'm upset at what a bad rap that "alternative" medicine (pre-western medicine) has gotten. I remember when people used to laugh at groups that did yoga and acupuncture. I'm happy things are changing... slowly, but surely.

froufox

Hi SD1244,

Thanks for your reply, and for sharing your experience, its very interesting. I'm glad the homeopathy is helping you. Yes I know what you mean about people being skeptical...I guess people have to experience it for themselves before being convinced. I had always had an open mind about homeopathy as I have heard quite a few anecdotal stories about it has helped others so thought there must be something in it. As you say its important to find the right remedy and it obviously depends on the experience of the practitioner too.

I read in another of your posts that you are taking the Pleosanum remedies, I've not tried those but they are something I am curious about. Are you treating for specific infections?

Take care