• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) News From Phoenix Rising - CFS NIH Grant Panel (SEP) Feb 2010

Phoenix Rising Team submitted a new blog post:

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) News From Phoenix Rising - CFS NIH Grant Panel (SEP) Feb 2010

Posted by Cort Johnson
Back to the Past - The CFS SEP Panel reverts. Seeing Dr's Klimas, Ruscetti, Fletcher, Broderick names on the last NIH grant review panel for CFS was an almost giddy experience after watching years of dental and pain researchers sign off on (and usually decline) CFS grants.

Things have changed. Some CFS researchers do remain but the big names are mostly gone and it's mostly back to a panel dominated by pain researchers plus a surprise...one Myra McClure from the UK. Check out who's on it

via Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) News From Phoenix Rising - CFS NIH Grant Panel (SEP) Feb 2010.
Continue reading the Original Blog Post