• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chronic fatigue syndrome and co-morbid and consequent conditions...

Kati

Patient in training
i could not access the full text (thick fog with fog horn buzzing in my head o_O ) but I am wondering if Intestitià cystitis was researched and analyzed as co-morbid conditions with {name the disease here }?
@CBS ?

Thx

The above link does not provide free access to the article for me. (It may be that the poster was at a university link or something similar where access was free - or else, it was an error that got corrected). For those who want to see the article: you may be able to go to a major public university (if one is near you) and get the article.

The article should be free via pubmed.com within one year after publication, as NIH rules require this if even a single author received funding for research that somehow contributed to the article.

MeSci

ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?
The above link does not provide free access to the article for me. (It may be that the poster was at a university link or something similar where access was free - or else, it was an error that got corrected). For those who want to see the article: you may be able to go to a major public university (if one is near you) and get the article.

The article should be free via pubmed.com within one year after publication, as NIH rules require this if even a single author received funding for research that somehow contributed to the article.

In the UK you can get journal papers cheap or free from local libraries. Certain benefits entitle you to free copies. I think I get them free due to being on Working Tax Credit. But you get printed copies that way, and I prefer digital copies.

Dolphin

The above link does not provide free access to the article for me. (It may be that the poster was at a university link or something similar where access was free - or else, it was an error that got corrected).
No longer open access for me.

Good point.