• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chinese Cancer mortality rates gone up 80% in last 30 years

According to the CFIDS forum and a study here on PR, lymphoma type cancers are more common in M.E.

By chance I found this article that states that in China cancer mortality rates have gone up 80% in the last 30 years, due to the pollution from it's rapid industrialisation.

The article is here:
http://tealeafnation.com/2012/09/the-horrific-cost-of-chinas-breakneck-development-cancer-villages/

Then there's the fact that Rituximab that helps 1 in 3 ME patients is a cancer (and autoimmune) drug.

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
According to the CFIDS forum and a study here on PR, lymphoma type cancers are more common in M.E.
Hi, weren't they mostly MALT (a type of marginal zone)? IOW, intestinal tract. Coeliac disease also has increased incidence of MALT lymphoma.

Wifi123

Actually, you may also find that not only pollution but the proliferation of those areas with non-ionised radiation from cell phones and towers including Wi Fi communications is another reason for many forms of cancer, pluse the high industrial area is also bombarded with the extra low frequency of electrical magnetic fields and 50hz radiation from the power sources of the industry. The safety regultions in China is non-existant, and in an other countries it's extremely high, so if you checked out other world countries you will most probably find that the increase of brain tumours in children under the age of 12 years and adults under that age of 25 years. Yep, non-ionised radiation is now the replacement for asbestos, dieldrin, and passive cigarette smoking which is also the reason for the increase of ADD, AHD, Alzheimers, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, MS, FMS, ME, and CFS.