• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Child with autism 23andme results

Hello.

This is the Genetic Genie Methylation Profile using 23andme results of my son, a 9 years old boy with moderate autism.

His symptoms are OCD, anxiety, sound sensitivity (manly for babies crying and drill), hyperactivity, attention deficit disorder and only sleeps with melatonin (and even with it, calls for his mother at 3 am to sleep whit him).

COMT V158M +/-
COMT H62H +/-
COMT P199P -/-
VDR Bsm +/-
VDR Taq +/-
MAO-A R297R +/+
ACAT1-02 -/-
MTHFR C677T +/-
MTHFR 03 P39P -/-
MTHFR A1298C +/-
MTR A2756G +/+
MTRR A66G +/-
MTRR H595Y __ no call
MTRR K350A -/-
MTRR R415T __ no call
MTRR A664A +/-
BHMT-02 +/-
BHMT-04 __ no call
BHMT-08 +/-
AHCY-01 -/-
AHCY-02 __ no call
AHCY-19 -/-
CBS C699T -/-
CBS A360A +/-
CBS N212N __ no call
SHMT1 C1420T no call

He takes 2.5 mg of escitalopram, 5.000 iu of vitamin D3 and 250 mg l-theanine at morning, than after lunch 5 ml fish oil, 250 mg l-theanine and at night 250 mg l-theanine, 500 mg magnesium and 1 mg melatonin.
Whit Methylb12 and Methylfolate he gets more agitation and Inappropriate laughter.

Even having autism he is a happy child and loves Mario!

I to having problems, fell fatigued all day, have low body temperature, but this is for another post.

Thank you very much.