• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cheaper famvir source

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I normally order famvir from 4rx but been searching around to save some money as these av's take a chunk out of the budget. magicpharma famvir $149 x 60 x 500mg, 4rx i have been paying $289 FOR SAME QUANTITY AND STRENGTH. I have ordered from these guys before, for other meds and they have been good.

http://www.magicpharma.com/advanced...sid=8b7d677e5ef42dc61d0c17d1837c09cf&x=15&y=8

But if going to order valtrex i would stay with 4rx as its cheaper then magicpharma.
Glad i started searching around as its half the price im paying now. ALso been doing the same for supplements too.

cheers!!!

ukxmrv

Heapsreal,

Are you going to change to the "Macleods" brand from Magicpharma or buy the Cipla version?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Heapsreal,

Are you going to change to the "Macleods" brand from Magicpharma or buy the Cipla version?

Sorry for not replying earlier, but only just saw it. changing from 4rx cipla famvir to magicpharma macleods famvir which i will order next. Big difference in price is significant enough for me to try magicpharma. I have used magicpharma for other meds but only recently realised how cheap their famvir is, so happy with that find now that i have cut back work wise too. magicpharma coast $155 for 60x500mg where 4rx.com was $289 plus a discount. 4rx.com still seem to have the best deal on valtrex that i can find.

cheers!!!

ukxmrv

Please let me know how the "Macleods" version is. I once changed away from the Cipla brand of Valtrex and the new cheaper one wasn't so good. Can't remember what other brand it was though sorry.

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Cheap Famvir) - pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h