• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

CFS/EMF

Davsey27

Hello everyone about 6 months ago I started getting muscle twitches while working at Delta
As well as flu like symptoms feeling weak malaise and a Sort of poison like feels my in the neck.I took a couple weeks Off and then th symptoms resided.I eventually left the job.

I then landed a job at a hospital which required badges through electrically programmed doors
and felt that with each entrance I gonna that sick immune system like feelings especially in areas concentrated with WiFi. I felt better for a couple days after leaving the position.

Also felt better after my parents turned off the wifi

while I was not working I began to experiment with hot magnesium baths and sunlight to testes and noticed that the emf like malaise/poison Feeling returned in the middle of the night where I would feel flushed in the face and that sick feeling in the throat.I have since then stopped the sunlight to Testes as well as hot bathes.

Despite having no WiFi at home and low emf according the meter I’m still having the
symptoms that starts with muscle twitching,feeling malaise and poisoned especially in th
morning.

When I get in my car and just start driving the symptoms seem to improve.

I have been to the er quite a bit the last few weeks because of the malaise and poison in the
throat type feeling.I am not sure if this is cfs or an autoimmune condition connected with emf.

Labs are normal however my Wbc count is typically high normal sometimes 8 sometimes Lymphocytes have usually been 2.8 out of 3.2.Doctora tell me things are normal but I wonder if the system of muscle twitches Malaise and sick feeling in the throat despite normal
temperature is a sign of cfs or something else.

Last night I had a sensation that this system would come off when I was at home and didn’t have m the desire to eat or drink l.Im sure some of you may have experience the feeling when you thought you could sleep off that poisoned immflamed feeling in the neck but sometimes the sleeps makes it worse. Not sure what this could be? Also how I can get help with that inflamed throat malaise feeling.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Davsey27

A couple of days ago I was feeling good and went outside in the sun and jumped in the trampoline for about 20 minutes after reading that it is good for the lymphatic system.I was hoping it would help with that poison like feeling in the throat and malaise type feeling.I think I over did it and since then my mailaise type symptoms,loss of appetite and thirst have returned the last couple of days.Despite taking 50’mg seroquel xr and bedresting from midnight last night to noon today(noticed I had some night sweats)I would have though let that rest would make the immune system malaise type feeling would dissolve after rest but that hasn’t. been the case I am not sure if this is Cfs or something else.

Supplements i take
Ubiqunol q10 200mg
Moringa
1-3 teaspoons
Lions Mane Mushroom capsule
B12 liquid 1000mcg
Magnesium glycinate 400 mg